Raisin Eater

Posted: July 11, 2013 in Rusty, Sleeping Kitty
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Today Rusty gobbled up a raisin that was dropped on the floor. Raisins are toxic to cats. Maybe an hour later after eating it he wouldn’t let me hold him or pet him. He is usually my lil shadow and glued to my hip. I think he had a stomach ache. I spent the rest of the day letting him hang out with me as he wanted and I kept opening his mouth to look at his gums for signs of yellowing. Raisins can cause kidney failure in cats and dogs. Anyway he seems ok now. 🙂 he was playing this evening so that made me feel better. 🙂

20130711-012105.jpg

20130711-012116.jpg

20130711-012125.jpg

20130711-012135.jpg

20130711-012144.jpg

Advertisements
Comments
  1. I’m so glad dear Rerster, the raisin eater is ok!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s